Bite-sized yoga that fits in with your everyday life and gives instant results.
Get all the benefits from yoga by practising for just 15-minutes during your normal working day. Whether at home, in the office, at classes - all you need is 15 minutes to make a difference to your life.
- Brief introduction to hatha yoga, and its benefits
- When and where to practise yoga
- Breathing and relaxation
- 15-minute morning yoga exercises (to wake you up and focus your mind and body)
- 15-minute evening/after work yoga exercises (to help you wind down)
- 15-minute bedtime yoga exercises (to help you relax, overcome insomnia and put the events of a busy day into perspective)
The 15-minute sessions within each section can be practised by all levels from beginner to advanced, and you can choose the time of day, which best fits your lifestyle to practice. Just decide which session suits you or vary them.
About the Author:
Director of the London Academy of Personal Fitness which organises personal trainers to visit the homes of a wide range of London-based clients, including celebrities. She is the author of many health and fitness titles, including Relaxation (Thorsons), The Stretch Plan, 10-Minute Workouts and 10-Minute Hips and Thighs (Cassell Illustrated). She is experienced in a wide range of exercise, fitness and relaxation programmes and techniques, including yoga.