Written and reviewed by experienced IGCSE(R) Business Studies teachers from around the world, this series is fully matched to the Cambridge IGCSE(R) Business Studies 0450 syllabus. It combines clear explanation, real-life international case studies and teacher guidance to effectively build students' key skills and knowledge, and support teachers.
This Teacher's Guide also provides coverage for Cambridge O Level Business Studies 7115 and Business Studies (9-1) 0986 syllabuses. We are working with Cambridge International Examinations towards endorsement of this title.
- Teach with local perspective with an extra bank of truly international case studies from a range of regions.
- Choose from interesting, varied lesson activities that clearly meet the syllabus objectives and are suitable for a range of international classroom environments.
- Create lessons to suit you and your students with editable lesson plans and worksheets that are available to download in Word format.
- Access answers to all the questions and activities in the textbook.
- Provide additional support to students through additional worked examples of difficult financial concepts.
- Reduce planning time with our comprehensive Scheme of Work that is completely matched to the Student's Book and Teacher's Guide.
IGCSE is the registered trademark of Cambridge International Examinations.