This book is made up of chapters that are the author's thoughts or memories in different times and subject in his whole life.
This book is a wonderful collection of thoughts, stories, and anecdotes that are hilariously funny.
In this book, you'll discover:
- How to spend other people's money and make a billion dollars
- Why killing off characters may be the wrong way to add diversity to comics
- How the Mandela Effect convinced millions that Paul McCartney was dead
- Why you should blame Skynet for airline seat musical chairs
- How to deal with the soul-destroying need to pay for cheese you don't want, and much, much more!
With a wide-ranging mix of rants on pop culture, politics, and coping with the present, the author's personal stories show you how to conquer problems with poise. Using the author's toolbox of humor, irony, and common sense, you too can take on any challenge