How much do you want to know yourself? Emotional intelligence is what you need to live better and relate to others.
Emotions cannot be completely divorced from our personal and professional life because humans are not robots. Nevertheless, for you continuously progress in the direction of your goal as a leader, it is crucial for you to be in the driver's seat of your emotions.
When you work on improving your emotional intelligence, it will automatically improve your people skills, self-confidence, empathy, self-control, optimism, charisma, and self-esteem. These are all very vital characteristics of a great leader.
If you do not possess or have not trained yourself to deliberately allow your mind to become open to the options available to you when you are faced with emotionally charged situations, you may find yourself always taking actions before thinking them through.
The ability to understand and appropriately respond to emotions, overcome stress, and be aware of your words and actions and how they affect others is the only path towards becoming the effective leader you always wanted to be.
This guide will focus on the following:
- A brief history of emotional intelligence
- Components of emotional intelligence
- Benefits of developing emotional intelligence skills
- The impact of emotional intelligence
- Understanding our emotional selves
- The EQ model
- Emotional intelligence at home
- Emotional intelligence at work
- Emotional intelligence in managing relationships
- Primal leadership
- Emotional intelligence in personal and social
- Recognizing and managing your own emotions
And Much More!This manual is perfect for you!Right now you have the chance to get out of the darkness, live in peace and find the solution to all your questions.
Scroll Up and Click the Buy Now Button to Get Your Copy!