Would you like to make yourself more employable by becoming more self-aware of other peoples emotions and a better team player in the constantly changing, and culturally diverse environment? Do you like to know yourself much deeper? If that's the case, then keep reading!
Everyone is now working towards becoming better versions of themselves. We are all working towards common goals: finding our passion, connecting with people better, excelling in our profession, or spiritually.
Most people encounter difficulty, though. We struggle to think critically and cannot muster the needed emotional intelligence to keep us through the path to personal transformation.
Almost all individuals think that you should have a high IQ to accomplish success. Nonetheless, studies show the opposite. Emotional intelligence allows you to determine your emotions, other's feelings and respond accordingly. It also teaches you ways to evaluate scenarios before you make any decision.
In this book, you'll find ways to do that.
Inside you'll discover:
- What emotional intelligence is, and how it affects your relationships
- How developing emotional intelligence can significantly improve your life in all areas
- How to decode the emotional and psychological messages that affect your thought pattern
- The underlying causes of poor interpersonal skills
- Simple tips and exercises you can start doing today to instantly raise your EQ
- and much more!
This book can help you have an edge over those who speak or act, without thinking. You will realize why people with higher emotional intelligence never ignore their feelings, but recognize and process them, before responding to them.
This book is the best opportunity to truly understand yourself and how to utilize emotional intelligence to live a fulfilled and happy life.