The only high school geography text co-authored by the National Geographic Society, Glencoe World Geography offers not only a fascinating view of the world, enlivened by but also a meticulous, accurate presentation. This program focuses on the development of geographic literacy.
- Unequalled Authorship-! National Geographic writers and photographers have teamed to make Glencoe World Geography the most engaging geography program available.-
- Every page, map, chart, and picture has been carefully fact-checked by National Geographic''s Cartographer in Residence, and the maps are carefully labeled, up-to-date, and colorful.-
- A Geographic View, taken from the pages of National Geographic magazine, opens every section of the text and grabs your students' attention.
- Connections to Today- Geography and History shows students how geography has affected historical events in various regions of the world.
- The Regions Today: - Viewpoint Case Studies provide opportunities for students to discuss the environmental challenges facing the world''s regions.