The main aim of this textbook is to update the postgraduate students in Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics, Urology and Plastic Surgery. It also gives appropriate guidance to general practitioners and family physicians regarding early diagnosis and care of surgical problems in children.
• Published under the banner of Indian Association of Pediatric Surgeons (IAPS).
• Useful reference in understanding childhood surgical disorders.
• Written exclusively by experienced pediatric surgeons and physicians.
• Contains current protocols of investigations and treatment.
• Provides update on Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery, Pediatrics, Urology and Plastic Surgery to postgraduates.