About the Book
Over the years, MATLAB has evolved into a powerful tool that provides assistance to professionals, scientists and engineers in diversifying their areas of expertise. Teachers and students alike have accepted the fact that very few choices exist to replace MATLAB as a tool that helps enhance the ability to understand and visualize. The effort here is to help the fledgling learner know the basic ideas and principles behind programming in MATLAB and the application of the vast storehouse of tools available in the library and supporting documentation.
A book with a simple and lucid description of different utilities and resources available in MATLAB, making it a wonderful aid for people in academics and industry.
• Detailed coverage of fundamentals of programming, tools and resources related to Mathematics, Statistics, Signals and System, Image Processing, Artificial Neural Networks, Simulink, etc., in MATLAB • Extensive treatment of methods and techniques required to generate graphics in MATLAB as effective tools of presentation • Steps to formulate graphical user interfaces as an aid to application development • Solved examples, programming assignments, list of utilities and summary at the end of the chapter • Over 500 worked-out examples related to fundamentals of MATLAB
Table of Contents:
• Getting Started,
• Programming with MATLAB,
• Conditional Statements in MATLAB,
• Graphics with MATLAB,
• Graphical User Interfaces with MATLAB,
• Functions in MATLAB,
• Calculus and MATLAB,
• Statistics and MATLAB,
• Signals-Systems and MATLAB,
• Digital Image Processing and MATLAB,
• Artificial Neural Networks and MATLAB,