About the Book
EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO HELP SCORE A PERFECT 5. Ace the 2022 AP Human Geography Exam with this comprehensive study guide--including 3 full-length practice tests with complete explanations, thorough content reviews, targeted strategies for every question type, and access to online extras. Techniques That Actually Work.
- Tried-and-true strategies to help you avoid traps and beat the test
- Tips for pacing yourself and guessing logically
- Essential tactics to help you work smarter, not harder Everything You Need to Know to Help Achieve a High Score.
- Fully aligned with the latest College Board standards for AP Human Geography
- Detailed coverage of all test topics, including population and migration, cultural studies, political geography, urban geography, agriculture, and more
- Useful lists of key terms in every content review chapter
- Access to study plans, helpful pre-college information, and more via your online Student Tools Practice Your Way to Excellence.
- 3 full-length practice tests (2 in the book, 1 online) with complete answer explanations
- Practice drills at the end of every content review chapter to test your understanding
- Helpful maps and detailed charts illustrating trends, theories, and models
About the Author: The experts at The Princeton Review have been helping students, parents, and educators achieve the best results at every stage of the education process since 1981. The Princeton Review has helped millions succeed on standardized tests, and provides expert advice and instruction to help parents, teachers, students, and schools navigate the complexities of school admission. In addition to classroom courses in over 40 states and 20 countries, The Princeton Review also offers online and school-based courses, one-to-one and small-group tutoring as well as online services in both admission counseling and academic homework help.