Still struggling to parent your anxious child?
Do typical parenting approaches not work?
Do you struggle with what to do to help your child?
Parenting an anxious child can make you feel powerless.
Anxiety can rule not only your child's life, but it can rule your life as well.
Kids come to us with these challenges:
- Why can't I just raise my hand in class?
- What if things don't go my way?
- I hate making mistakes in front of other people.
- I don't know why. I just know that I worry.
- Nothing I try works. I just keep worrying.
- What if I can't do it? What if I fail?
You are not powerless. You can learn effective tools and teach them to your child
When kids get anxious they need us adults to help them make sense of their worries and to give them the skills and strategies to cope with it. This book is designed to equip you to do just that!
Parenting and empowering anxious children can be tricky!
Who this book is for:
- Parents of children and teenagers
- Teachers, coaches and other adults who work with children and teenagers
- Professionals who work with parents and teacher