This book will be helpful to the readers in enhancing their practice and improving day-to-day practice as it covers a wide range of topics extending from the epidemiology to pathophysiology, screening, diagnosis, management, latest randomized controlled trials and studies, and their translation into evidence-based practice. It also covers topics like latest advancements in diabetes, reversal of diabetes, technological advancements, etc.
• The current edition comprises a wide range of topics extending from the basic anatomy and physiology, cell biology and functioning and etiology.
• The text has been segregated into sections with related subtopics to make it well organized and reader-friendly.
• Epidemiology, pathogenesis, molecular mechanism, and entire spectrum of clinical aspects, controversies as well as research methodologies have been very well covered.
• Divided into 15 sections having 92 chapters, the book will enhance knowledge and has the potential to provide ideas for innovation and new research in the field.
• The title includes articles and updated guidelines with vast knowledge and skill base in the field of Diabetology.
• Simple language and presentation makes it a handy reference guide to not only diabetes physicians and endocrinologists, but also to primary care practitioners, postgraduate students and internists.