What does “my account” means? How can I modify my selective information?
Modifying your Bookswagon account is quiet simple. You can see your orders at whatever time via “my account”.
My account let you totally check on you transactions on Bookswagon
- Handle/modify your personalized information such as address, contact information, e-mail ids.
- Modify your password.
- Tag your order status at any time
How can I confirm if my order has been affirmed?
As soon as your order has been entered into logs and payment has been authorized, the vendors will affirm the order receipt and they will begin working on it.
You will get an email confirming your order details as soon as vendor gets the information and he also affirms about the same. In that following email you will given a singular OrderID (for example: BW123456), the list of the item(s) ordered and by what the time period you can expect your order to be delivered
You will be beforehand informed about the shipment of your order. Shipment details will be given with your unique OrderID and tracking digits
How can I purchase an item which is currently ‘out of stock’?
Regrettably, the items that are currently out of stock will not be available for sell. Kindly utilize “notify me” button/feature, which will help you to be notified as soon as the item is available with vendors on Bookswagon.
Why do I can understand the different price rates offered on the same item?
On Bookswagon, you might find different editions and varieties of the item. As in case of books, you might see some editions as collectors ere prints, while others may be just the hardcover and other paperbacks. You can get further details about this on the item page.
Some editions are again published/re-printed in India, while some of them are brought by importing. All the other provided editions and different price tags for the same product are given on their respective pages under the feature of “the other editions”.
I can check unlike costs for the same item. Why?
An item might be available at contrasting costs. This difference could be because of the different vendors providing the same item at their suitable prices. At Bookswagon, different vendors can offer their suiting prices and can fulfill their order differently.
Do I need to have an account on Bookswagon for shopping?
Yep, it is suggested to have your own account on the website. You should form your account and by thence you can savor a individualized shopping feel, also including suggestions, fast checkout procedure and a personal wishlist. You will also be able to rate and review the items and the vendors according to your choice.
What should I know prior asking for a gift wrapped order?
- The charge for gift wrapping is separately charged as per ₹30 per order.
- You can only get your gift wrapped when it is sold by bookswagon.
- Gift wrapping can only be done for the products available on bookswagon’s cart.
- Gift wrapping is not available on Cash-on-delivery items.
- Larger size items can’t be gift wrapped.
- Invoice bill will not contain information if the order only carries books. For other items that are requested to be gift wrapped, bookswagon will attach a detailed invoice bill containing logical, legit and tax/duty understandings.
How can I make payments for the purchase made on bookswagon?
Bookswagon caters the customers with many payment modes. The customer can make their payment via online being assured that the bookswagon’s trusted payment gateway partners use a secure encryption technology to protect the transactions details against any type of theft and infringement and keep the details confidential every time.
The customers can opt for any option while purchasing, such as, internet banking, E-gift voucher, and cash-on-delivery, credit/debit card (Visa, Master Card, Maestro and American Express).
Bookswagon accepts payment via cards in India and other 21 country lands.
When I buy from bookswagon, do I need to be worried about any hidden charges like duty or sales taxes?
No, the customers have not to worry about any hidden charges while purchasing from Bookswagon. The prices displayed on the website for all the items are final and fully inclusive. You pay the exact amount you see on the website.
However, separate delivery charges are employed depending on the seller policy. Kindly check separate seller charges for the same. Bookswagon as seller only charges ₹50 as delivery charges on order below ₹500.
What do we understand by Cash on Delivery?
If the customer is not satisfied by making a payment online on bookswagon, they can always opt for option Cash on Delivery (COD) Mode. Using COD, they can pay the sum amount at the time of receiving the order at their doorway waiving off any form of online payment.
The maximum limit for ordering COD is ₹50,000. The customers are requested to pay via cash only in COD. E-Gift vouchers or any stored credit will not be accepted for COD delivery. You can not use foreign currency to make COD payment. Only valid Indian currency will be accepted.
How can I make payment using my credit or debit card?
Bookswagon consent for payments made via credit or debit card only in India and other 21 countries.
Bookswagon accept money transactions by Visa, Master Card, Maestro and American Express credit cards only.
To pay through your credit card, you need to enter your card details, expiry date, three digit CVV number displayed at the back of the card. As you enter the card details, you will be channelized to bank’s page for submitting your secure online transaction password.
Bookswagon accept money transactions by Visa, Master Card, Maestro and American Express debit cards only.
To pay through your debit card, you need to enter your card details, expiry date (optional for Maestro card users), and three digits CVV number displayed at the back of the card. As you enter the card details, you will be channelized to bank’s page for submitting your secure online transaction password in order to conclude the payment.
Customers can’t use internationally issued debit/credit cards for wallet or e-gift vouchers.
Will it be safe to use my credit/debit card details on bookswagon website?
All the online transactions made on bookswagon website are inviolable with great degree of security over transaction provided on the internet. Bookswagon have 256-bit encryption technology employed to secure the transactions and the customers’ selective information while channeling their money from their respective banks to completion of payment process.
All the payments made via credit and debit cards are also securely checked by the starring banks. Banks these days utilize the 3D Secure password option to protect the online transactions and even employing extra security via identification of your credentials.
What precautions are taken by the website to prevent customers from card fraud?
Bookswagon understands the prominence of solid fake detection and resolving capacity. The website and our online payment collaborators oversee the transactions regularly for any kind of shady action and iris possible fallacious transmission for manual identification by our cooperative unit.
In very few casings, if somehow our cooperative unit is not able to exclude the potency of infringement unconditionally, the dealing is hold on for the time and the customer is asked to verify the details and follow up with few inquiries of the identification papers. The identity documents of the customers were verified in order to assure that the buying is done by an authentic buyer/card holder. We regret for any discomfort that has been prompted to the buyers and kindly ask them to tolerate this with us enduring a secure and protective environs for the online made transactions
What does 3D safe password means?
The 3D safe password in employed by VISA and MaterCard in collaboration with banks issuing the cards below the “verified by VISA/MasterCard secure code” cares, respectively.
The 3D safe password totted up extra level of protection via personal identity check for the customers’ online card dealing. Password created by the customer should only be remembered by them only. This assures protection of your card details and information against theft for your online shopping.
How can I obtain a 3D Secure password for my card (credit/debit)?
The customers may file for the above mentioned password via their respective banks or their websites. All the banks provide the registration link for the same
|State Bank of India
||Punjab National Bank
||Bank of Baroda
|Standard Chartered India
||Union Bank of Indiak
||Central Bank of India
||ING Vysya Bank
||Kotak Mahindra Bank
||Karur Vysya Bank
|Oriental Bank of Commerce
||South Indian Bank
How can I utilize internet banking services of my bank in order to make a purchase on bookswagon?
Bookswagon provides an easy and user friendly mode of internet banking care to complete you payment in order to make a purchase. Withal, you can address cash directly from your bank account through a very safe and secure transaction mode to us.
Payment can be made via Internet Banking for the below mentioned banks:
|ABN Amro Bank
|Bank of Bahrain and Kuwait
||Bank of Baroda
||Bank of India
||Bank of Maharashtra
|Bank of Rajasthan
||Central Bank of India
||City Union Bank
||Development Credit Bank
|ING Vysya Bank
||Indian Overseas Bank
|Jammu & Kashmir Bank
||Karur Vysya Bank
||Kotak Mahindra Bank
|Lakshmi Vilas Bank
||Oriental Bank of Commerce
||Punjab National Bank
||Royal Bank of Scotland
|South Indian Bank
||Standard Chartered Bank
||State Bank of Hyderabad
||State Bank of India
|State Bank of Mysore
||State Bank of Travancore
||Tamilnad Mercantile Bank
|Union Bank of India
||United Bank of India
How can a customer do payment via credit/debit or internet bank on bookswagon via mobile?
The customer can do easy credit/debit or internet banking using mobile applications and mobile site. Bookswagon utilizes 256- bit encryption technology secures the customers’ information and their card details along with a secure transferring the info to the safe and trustworthy payment gateways operated by leading banks.
How can I make a purchase on Cash on Delivery (COD)?
The products that are available of Cash on Delivery have an icon of ‘Cash on Delivery’.
You can add the item(s) in your bookswagon cart and then continue for checkout. You may select the payment option as COD by clicking on “Pay by Cash on Delivery”. Enter the text available as CAPTCHA for verification.
Once order is affirmed, you can carry on to shipment time and date. Then you will asked to make a only cash payment to the courier person at the delivery time to complete the process of payment.
Terms and conditions:
- The order limit could be maximal to ₹50,000.
- E-Gift Vouchers or stored credits can’t be used in order to make payment complete.
- At the time of delivery you are requested for cash only.
How can an e-Gift Voucher be bought or gifted?
- The customer should need to enter the name and email address of the individual they want to give the e-Gift Voucher to.
- The customer needs to enter the amount of the voucher they want to purchase and then click on ‘Proceed to Pay’
- The sidebar will the display the customer the payment options, i.e., by Credit Card / Debit Card / ATM Card / internet banking. They can pay according to their preferences, or bring in any changes in the amount by clicking "Edit" to edit it.
- As soon as, customers have fulfilled the checkout process, they will receive an email with the details of e-GV.
How can the customer use an e-Gift Voucher for purchasing?
- Go to the website “bookswagon.com” and choose all the product(s) they will to buy.
- As soon as they are click on checkout, then click on "Proceed To Pay".
- They should select the "Pay By e-Gift Voucher" Option.
- They need to enter the 16-digit Voucher Number and along with it the corresponding 6-digit PIN number.
- If the value of the e-Gift Voucher doesn't compensate the order sum, then they need to use an additive payment option.
NOTE: in case the customer wants to cancel or reorder their purchase even in later stages, they will be given they complete voucher value. You can only use a voucher once. Money will be deducted from the voucher as soon they place and complete the order purchase.
When will my e-Gift Voucher terminate?
All the gift vouchers will terminate after 1 year from the date of the issue.
Can the e-Gift vouchers used along with promotional codes?
Of course, the customers can avail them together.
How many e-Gift vouchers can I use on one order?
The customer can extend the limit of 3 gift vouchers on one order.
Terms and conditions (e-Gift vouchers)
- You can redeem the eGV on bookswagon only if you are buying from bookswagon.
- You can’t buy other eGV from one eGV.
- You can use more than one eGV on one order.
- You can also use promotional codes with eGV.
- In any case the sum of order exceed eGV value, you can pay additional amount with other payment modes.
- If the order value is less than the eGV value, the rest of the balance will be displayed under eGV balance in your ‘My Account’.
- If the eGV not used within a year of date of issuing, it will expire.
- eGV are transferable but can’t be cashed or credited
- We hold no responsibility for your lost, stolen eGVs.
- You can use a maximal of 3 eGVs.
- You can’t use in case of COD.
Status of your Order
How can I find out the status of my purchase order at any time?
The customer can see their order status and other information regarding their order status. They can also view their information in “my account” section.
When you visit the “my account” section page, you can click on my orders link to see the status of your orders. To see the status of a particular order, click on “order no” button.
What is understood by different order status?
Pending authorization pending: your order has been entered into log and we are awaiting for authorization from the gateway of payment.
Authorized/ under processing: we have received the authorization from the gateway of payment and we have marched off your order.
Shipped: your order has been sent by vendors and is on its way.
Cancelled: the order has been cancelled.
If I have to cancel my order, how and when can I do that?
The customers can cancel their order any time before they reach to ship status. And if you want to cancel, kindly contact the website with the order details.
What would be the delivery charges on bookswagon?
It deviates from sellers to sellers. Sellers receive high shipping costs on items with low value. If this is the case, they charge minimal delivery charges helping sellers to cancel the supplying costs. Some of the sellers do not apply any delivery charges, if the customer orders a purchase of more than a minimal value.
For example, bookswagon seller, mostly charges Rs. 50 on order less Rs. 500 and for order above this predefined amount there are no charges implemented.
Sometimes sellers have few hidden charges like sales or duty taxes on their items, does bookswagon also have any hidden costs?
Absolutely not. There are no hidden costs on the items available for purchase on bookswagon. The prices displayed on the website are final prices. You are ought to pay the price you see on the product page. Also, delivery charges are displayed on the website, if charged, by any seller depending upon the amount of the order.
When can I expect my order to be delivered?
Vendors usually arrange the order and send the items ordered within the prespecified time given on the product page. But the working days exclude the national holidays and Sundays. The delivery time is also influenced by some factors like who is the vendor, the availability of the product and most importantly the place where the order has to be delivered as per how far is the place from the vendor’s location.
There are items available as following:
If the product is available/in stock, the vendors mention the time of delivery according to the customer’s location, i.e. usually 2-3 business days or maximal to 7-10 business days. If the customer’s location is not in easy reach areas, the order is registered post by vendors which might take 1-2 weeks betting on the location. If the product page is saying available but not currently in stock; such products can be made accessible when the customers place an order for the purchase.
There are few products which are not available in India; vendors might need to bring them from the abroad. For such products, option of imported will be available on the product page and it might take about 10 days inn delivery.
Some items can be pre-booked which are about to be released soon in the market. The products will be booked as an order for the customer and will be shipped as soon as it releases. You can be among the few one to get that product first in your surroundings. The product will reach the customer within 2-6 business days.
“Back in stock/soon to be in stock”
The items which are famous and needed frequently among the customers generally are sold out soon, thence leaving the product out of stock. If the customer needs that product, they can book an order for the product and bookswagon will try to make it available and ship it in predefined time for the customers.
The product you wish to order is not available right now with the vendors, but the product could be soon re stocked and available for purchase.
“Not in stock”
The product is not available with the vendors and you can’t buy the product. For such products, you can use “notify me” feature; in order to get the product as soon as it gets available with the vendors.
If this is displayed on the product page, it implied that the product sale has been discontinued with our vendors and regretfully won’t be available for the customers.
“Disclose printing/ out of print”
It means the product is no longer printed or published and won’t be available for the customers.
As bookswagon says the delivery time varies from vendors and product and location? Why?
Yes, the delivery time for products you want to purchase varies depending upon the sellers. The product availability also plays an important role in deciding the time of delivery. Along with this, the location of the seller, the customer’s destination, and the courier service providers; altogether determine the delivery timelines.
To help the customer know the time when they might receive the order, they need to provide us the pin code of their area. Thus helping us deducing the precise timeline for their product delivery and this time will be displayed on their product page as soon they provide us with their pin codes.
You need not to submit your pin code every time. Once added pin code will be saved by the website for that account.
How come the delivery date of the product does not couple with the chronology given on the website’s product page?
The public holidays and Sundays are not to be counted as business days. The timeline mentioned on the product page says about the approximate timeline of business days. Hence, we tote up the days/dates excluding the holidays on the product page.
Why can’t I receive order in my area?
It could be possible because of following reasons:
- Your location is not suitable for the seller to ship the products.
- There might be legal boundary of delivery of that product in your region.
- There might not be any genial courier service in your region.
Sometimes vendors are not comfortable in shipping in such regions and this is dependent on their free will entirely.
How can I set up pick up for an order I wish to return?
For the ease of customers, we have made return communication quite simple. You will receive a call from the executive of bookswagon. They will guide you through the process of the return once you put the request of return with the website.
The courier service employed by us will pick up the package from your place. If by any chance, we are unable to arrange any courier service, you can send the package by other services too. The cost happens in the return of the product will be incurred by bookswagon.
What is the procedure of delivery?
Reputed and genial courier services have been employed by bookswagon for the delivery process. When vendors will ship your product, you will be timely informed by the courier person about your shipment and you will be provided with a tracking number. With the help of tracking number, you can track and check the status of your order any time from courier service website and your bookswagon account, respectively.
At the time of ordering the product; to be precise at the checkout time, you will be asked to provide your area pin code number where you wish to deliver the product. This information will be recorded with us assuring the delivery of your purchase via seller.
For the electronics product, we will provide insurance against theft or damage while transportation.
Can you tell me about bookswagon packaging process?
We have ensured the sellers to provide waterproof plastic sheet to be used for wrapping the items being purchased on bookswagon. For fragile items like electronics or pen cases, seller will bubble wrap the product to ensure its safety. All the sellers will follow the standard instructions for wrapping. We have prompted sellers on providing adept packaging quality as it influences the overall rating of the seller. You can rate the seller on their packaging caliber.
Does bookswagon provide insurance to product while they are in transportation?
Only electronics items are insured against theft or damage while transportation.
If I wish to track my order, how can I do that?
We have hired reputed and genial courier services for the delivery process. You will be provided a tracking number or ID by the respective courier services. You can use this number or ID to get information about your package either from their website or their contact numbers provided on the respective courier service providers.
Return and cancel policy
What is the policy provided for return?
We always insure that the product sold on the bookswagon is new and 100% unfeigned. But still if there is any issue with the product delivered, we assure simple and costless return policies for the return of any damaged product. Possible solution for these issues could be replacing, exchanging or refunding of the product or amount value relying on seller’s return process.
We ensure to make every possible effort in making it well-fixed for the customer’s convenience.
Upside to this, bookswagon has a policy to provide backup for the customer’s security. According to this policy buyer are provided with 45 days protection for return regardless to the policy of the seller, from the delivery date.
Bookswagon offer free replacement policy, what does it mean?
You can replace your damaged product or any product that does not match the details given by seller. There will no extra cost charged for replacement of the product. Although, terms could differ from seller
Kindly, check seller’s policy for replacement before placing an order with bookswagon. And also be sure to check the time limit within which you can return the product as it differs from sellers to sellers. Some sellers offer 30 day return policy from delivery date.
In meanwhile, if the product goes out of stock within the replacement time, the customer will be provided full amount cash back without any query.
What is the procedure for returning the purchased order?
For the convenience of our customers, we have framed simple and easy steps to be followed:
- Contact the bookswagon along with the details of the order.
- As soon we receive your complain, the customer executive will contact you to confirm the request for returning and will familiarize you with process and pick up.
- Before you return the product make sure that the product is not used and is still its original form, including the price tags, packaging and original bill.
- There will no extra charges for return and exchanging/ replacement process.
- You should contact the website with the return request within the return days suggested by seller. As they differ from seller to seller
- Replacement will be offered on damaged item while transportation
- For details, you should check the policies of return beforehand.
- In case the product is out of stock, the refund will be made to the customer without any questions and whole shipping charges will be covered by us.
- Customer will be informed by about the pickups by our executive.
- We will arrange the pickup from the customer location but if any case we are not able to pick up the product (due to unavailability of pick up facility in that area, for further details see the courier service section), the customer will be paid fully for all the charges spend by them.
- Replacement could only be done is the product is in stock with the seller. In this case, the seller will pay back the customer with their whole cash. This all is dependent on seller’s return policy
What is basically meant by pickup process and why would I need to ship back the product?
Once the customer has made a replacement/ exchange request, we will contact you for the assurance and inform you about the pick up of the product. Kindly make sure that the product is not used and in original condition. It should include the original price tags, packaging, and bills when you are returning the product.
- We can arrange for almost every location. We will forward the instruction in a mail, kindly follow them
- If your location is out of pickup service region, you might need to ship back the product yourself to seller. We will make sure you get paid for the amount invested in the mailing.
- Things to be considered while returning:
- Safely pack the product to protect it against the damage.
- Mention the return ID/number on the package, so that we can easily recognize the return package.
- Kindly mention the accurate address of the seller.
- Provide the original receipt with the return product. And note down all the details with you for future use.
- The return or the refunding, whatever has to be done, will be done only after seller receives your package from your side.
When will I get my replacement order?
You will receive the details about the pickup as soon we get the replacement request either by mail or by call from customer support.
In near locations, the replaced product will be given off at the time off pickup. Whereas in other location, the replaced copy will be dispatched only after seller receive you package.
You are asked to contact us instantly if you don’t get the replaced package within predefined time limit.
Supposedly I have received a free gift item with my product, do I need to return it?
Yup. The customer needs to return everything they have received with the item including gift.
What are the items that I can exchange on bookswagon?
We only provide exchange on items that need a trail in order to decide the size and shape. You can exchange that product in different color/size.
You are only allowed to try the product without tampering or washing or damaging it. Kindly send all the original tags, packaging and bills along with the product.
If in between I would like to cancel my return request, how can I do that?
As soon you feel like you don’t want to return the product and you wish to retain the product, you call us immediately requesting to cancel the return request.
If the replacement copy of your order has been dispatched, you can reject the return package when it is delivered to you.
Can I return some components of my order?
Yes of course. If you have orders more than one item in your order and you wish to return any one of them, you can do so. You need to inform us with the product details for partial order replacement.
What can I do if seller refuses to return my order?
In such cases, when seller don’t accept your replacement request and you are not satisfied by the grounds on which they are refusing, you should immediately write us or call us at our 24x7 helpline.
You can charge an issue within 45 days of the delivery date. Bookswagon assure you to resolve all such issues on individual basis.
We intend to protect the buyers, if they can’t resolve their issues with the seller or not happy with the solution provided.
Where can I read the seller’s policy for return?
Kindly refer to the product page. On that page, you will find all the policies and details offered by seller selling that item.
Does bookswagon offer replacement guarantee?
If you have got a damaged or tampered product, you may return it under 30 days replacement policy with no extra charges employed. The policy is only provided for the sellers buying product on bookswagon.
Please contact us with a request for return within 30 days of time limit from the day the product delivery. The item will be picked up by us and replaced by seller with a new product at no extra cost.
When should I expect repayment to reach back to me?
We try to make your shopping experience with bookswagon as easy and fast as possible. You remain assure about protection of your money and details, they are very much safe with us.
Repayment will be issued when:
- Seller is unable to provide replacement for your product.
- When the dispute you filled against seller has been ruled in you favor.
For refund of your money, kindly check with seller’s return policy before placing an order.
Why haven’t I received my refund money in my account (bank)?
We will send you a mail regarding the information of your refund money. If you have received the email from us, be assured and know that your request has been processed. And we have contacted the financial firms for the same.
Sometimes, those financial firms take longer time than expected to process the refund request. Nonetheless, if your money doesn’t reach you by the time given by us, you may contact us and we will surely help you every way out.
I want to cancel my order, how can I do that?
For cancelling your order you can have to visit the “my order” page in your account and cancel it online. Your whole amount will be repaid back to you. It would be preferable if you can cancel your item before shipment. But if some how you are unable to cancel it before and you item has already been shipped. You can still cancel you order and you money will be refunded. We will process your money back as soon we receive back your package.
Regretfully, we can’t entertain the request of cancelling the order after you have received the order.
I wish to cancel my order, how should I do that?
Unless the item has been delivered to you, you can cancel the order.
For cancelling you order,
- Log in your account and visit your “my order” page.
- Select the items you want to cancel and click on the “view details” feature to see the details of your order.
- From there you can cancel the order by clicking on “cancel” link.
- You also need to mention the reasons for cancelling your order and choose a mode or repayment and confirm if you are sure to cancel it.
- Once your cancellation has been approved, we will ensure the process of your refund.
I can see a disabled “cancel” link on my order page. Why?
It means either the item has been shipped already or the item is a non-refundable product such as electronic gift vouchers etc.
If you want to know anything else, you can always call the customer support for further information.
How time normally it takes in cancellation process?
It might take maximal period of 2 days in processing the cancel request for your item(s). as soon the order status has been cancel, we will initiate the process of refund. You will get a mail from us regarding the information of the order status.
If the order status has been changed to shipped, we will work your request directly to our courier service providers. Your refund money will reach you soon as soon we receive the order back. If the vendor is bookswagon, the refund money will be transferred to you bookswagon wallet or will be given as e-gift vouchers. We will try to refund the money as quickly as possible by your chosen mode of payment.
If you want your money to be transferred to your bank account, it will take 7-10 business days for respective financial organization to process back the money. If your money is delayed, you need to contact the bank directly in that case.
What are the possible ways of repayment once I cancel my order?
you are given option to choose your preferred mode of payment for cash back on a cancel request.
Although there are two modes available:
Money will be transferred to your bookswagon wallet. This is only applicable when bookswagon is the seller.
- Money will be refunded back to bank account from where the order amount was first made.
After we are assured of the cancellation of product ordered, we will initiate the refund process as per your preference.
Review Entry Direction of Product
We have provided reviewing options on our website. This option let a customer help other buyers by reviewing about a product. Some hints on how to review your product:
- You should review the product on your personal experience with that product.
- Be indifferent while reviewing the product. Readers should be able to get the pros and cons of the item they are willing to purchase. Kindly make certain that your reviews should be helping and chronologically relevant.
- Give your personal views about the product and along with that you should have facts for it support.
- You are requested to provide accurate information about the product.
- Be precise and don’t deviate from the topic. Give a little attractive headline to your review.
- Make sure your revise your written content for spelling errors and omission. Small and simple paragraphs will be appealing for your review.
Things you can’t do while reviewing:
- Inappropriate review or points bearing no connection to the subject will not be entertained.
- Cant add inquiry about service feedbacks, order of payment or other related question.
- Can’t add HTML embedded.
- Reference to other vendors will not be nursed.
- Don’t provide personal information about yourself in the reviews.
- Don’t use abusive or offending reviews.
- Don’t add copyrighted annotes.
- Copied reviews.
- Any promotional text should not be added in reviews.
- Any compensation will not be amused.
- Don’t give fake ids, or inappropriate user names.
- Don’t make reviews in other language than English.
- Don’t try to review the drawbacks of product details in the review block.