Do you want to raise a smarter student?
Do you need a trustworthy resource to teach your small children to learn their sight words by heart?
Then this workbook is the perfect companion for your studies.
In it, you'll find all the Dolch sight words for pre-kindergarten children, including both lower case and sentence case variations.
- Self-contained reproducible worksheets. Built with the teacher in mind.
- Sight words designed with numbered strokes within.
- Light-gray dashed letters allowing the child to trace each word with either a pencil, a pen or even crayons.
- Empty rows designed for free practice, allowing you to evaluate student progress within the same worksheet.
- As a bonus, at the end of the workbook you'll find customizable worksheets. These blank worksheets come in two variations allow you to challenge the student with any word of your choosing and offer ample room for free practice.
- Sight words within the book are organized alphabetically. Each word is clearly written in large letters. Within each letter there are guiding arrows. Simply trace each letter from the starting circle all the way to the tip of the arrow.
- To avoid filling up the worksheet with distracting information, numbers are only displayed when a letter requires two or more strokes.
- Both lower and sentence case variations are made available.
- On the back cover you can quickly check the list of included words.
As with all Elite Schoolers Workbooks, this work is a labor of love.Accordingly, if you are a teacher, homeschooling your children, or simply a parent who wants their children to excel, you can photocopy any part of this workbook - including the cover and backcover - for your own, or your students use.Get your students ready to write the Third Grade Dolch Sight Words by heart now!