Do you remember a time when you knew that your life would be amazing and that you would live to make a meaningful contribution to life on Earth and the life of others? And then what happened? Somehow our education and the process of enculturation cut us off from this sacred knowledge and élan vital. We became cynics and "realists".
Since time immemorial human societies were organized around the idea that the life of the individual and of society have divine purpose. This book traces this knowledge to indigenous cultures, to the Bhagavad Gita, the Bible and the Yoga Sutra. Our loss of this knowledge is what has led to our environmental destruction and the 6th mass extinction of life as well as the current epidemic of mental disorders.
This book not only shows how we lost the knowledge that all life is sacred and purposeful, it also introduces layers of technique to lead us back to finding and gradually implementing our life's divine purpose.
Also covered are:
- Our life's divine purpose in relation to quantum mechanics, astrophysics and evolutionary psychology
- Connection to bio-symbiosis, brain development and homeostasis
- The practice & psychology of finding one's life's divine purpose
- Overcoming obstacles
- How do we know it's the right voice?
- Daily cleansing regime of the subconscious mind
- Being in the zone and absence of internal dialogue
- Importance of forgiveness, gratitude, acceptance and surrender
- How to embody your life's divine purpose
- Humanities collective divine purpose