Keys for unlocking the doors to learning for ALL students!
This updated edition of the bestseller Successful Inclusion Strategies for Secondary and Middle School Teachers identifies locks to learning--input locks, processing/retention locks, affective locks, and output locks--and provides research-based keys to unlock learning barriers for students with disabilities and learning challenges. Packed with teacher-friendly, developmentally appropriate strategies that work, this new edition examines:
- Research on the unique teaching environment of secondary school classrooms
- The reauthorization of IDEA 2004
- The impact of NCLB on special education
- Incorporating strategies into a Response to Intervention program
- Applications for Universal Design for Learning