The Study Guide, created by David Eaton of Murray State University, reinforces economic concepts and Applications from the main book and helps students assess their learning. Each chapter of the study guide includes the following features:
- Chapter Summary: Provides a summary of the chapter, key term definitions, and review of the Applications from the main book.
- Study Tip: Provides students with tips on understanding key concepts
- Key Equations: Alert students to equations they are likely to see throughout the class
- Caution!: Alerts students about potential pitfalls and key figures or tables that deserve special attention
- Practice Test: Includes approximately 25 multiple-choice questions and 10 true/false questions that help students test their knowledge of the material
- Solutions to the practice test