Mission Control July July [uplink]: Ranger Zero-Darling, come in. What do you see?
Ranger Zero-Darling [downlink]: It . . . [static] . . . It's beautiful.
July July: Ranger, please repeat. What is beautiful?
From artist Saul Rosenbaum comes an intergalactic voyage powered by your creativity. Strap in for a space odyssey the likes of which you have never seen.
Explore a sliver of the galaxy as yet untouched by light and color. With intrepid imagination and a steady hand, assist Space Ranger Zero-Darling on a mission to illuminate the uncharted depths of space.
Pack your space pants and your colored pencils and hop aboard the Ovo-1 Stargazer Quaintrelle. We're on our way to other worlds!
Inside this cosmic coloring book:
- 27 intricate illustrations awaiting your pen
- exceedingly wonderful space stuff
- previously owned, well-loved rocket ships
- really radical ray guns
- the quasi-spaceworthy some-terrain Dodo Rover (it's a lemon)
- the Jungle World!
- the Ocean World!
- the Desert World!
- space robots, space booze, space trinkets, space detritus, space jam
- Q.U.E., a puppy who can operate spacecraft, though he's asked us to clarify that in fact he is not a puppy in spite of looking absolutely identical to a puppy
- the Grim Worm, should it cross your path (we take no responsibility for what may happen if you go looking for it)