The book intends to throw light on the development of 2 new classification systems of glaucoma based on the location of the field defect (perimetry-based classifications) and step by step analysis of SFA correlating with the fundus pictures and the optical coherence tomography (OCT) images.
• A chapter has been added on a new point pattern 24-2C SITA faster.
• Discusses Interpretation of single field analysis printout.
• Highlights the importance of location and the direction of progression of field defect in setting the target IOP.
• Emphasizes 10-2 point patter for advances glaucoma.
• Two new classification systems of glaucoma have been discussed.