Re-entry to the job market can feel overwhelming, especially if you have been out of the job market for years and do not have a focused plan to reach your goal.
Reviving Careers Workbook guides you step-by-step through the essential components of a successful job search plan.
- Exploring your job search objective
- Using tools to position yourself in the marketplace
- Composing a strong career gap positioning statement
- Networking effectively
- Identifying channels to reach key decision makers
- Preparing for present day interviews
- Understanding sound negotiating techniques
- Ensuring a smooth transition into the workforce
This workbook will give you the confidence you need to secure the best opportunity and take control of your future.
You create your opportunities! Employers pay attention, doors open, conversations start, and results happen.