Nonmanufacturing organizations are rapidly discovering Six Sigma's immense potential to reduce costs, improve performance, grow revenue, strengthen focus, and empower people. To achieve these results in your organization, start right here.
Ronald D. Snee and Roger W. Hoerl cover every level of Six Sigma implementation in nonmanufacturing environments: deployment planning and strategy, project execution, methods, statistical tools, and more. Throughout, they illuminate key concepts with case studies from a wide range of businesses and functions. Drawing on their unsurpassed consulting experience, they systematically identify hurdles to success—and best practices for overcoming them.
Whatever your Six Sigma goals, this book will help you achieve them faster—with less pain, cost, or risk.
- Using a proven Six Sigma deployment roadmap for nonmanufacturing organizations
- Planning strategies, execution tactics, customized methods and tools
- Leveraging the immense value of Six Sigma in your environment
- Realistically assessing the benefits of Six Sigma in nonmanufacturing organizations
- Driving ongoing success: lessons from real-world case studies
- Best practices for driving project-by-project improvement
- Aligning the entire organization behind Six Sigma
- From leadership commitment to team building—and beyond