Building and maintaining muscle is necessary for all of us, especially as we age. And the earlier we start, the better.
REBOUNDING ON A MINI TRAMPOLINE:
- NASA ... "The most efficient and effective exercise yet devised by man" ... "68% more efficient than jogging"
- Stimulates and strengthens all 75 trillion cells in the body
- Flexes and tones all 638 muscles in your body
- Burns 9 times more calories than walking, 5 times more than swimming, 3 times more than jogging
- Cleanses lymphatic system and strengthens immune system for disease prevention
- Builds bone density
- Low impact to avoid injury
- Improves balance
- Slows aging ... MORE!
SLOW MOTION WEIGHT TRAINING:
- Twice the muscle gain over conventional strength training in less time
- Full body workout (9 exercises) every 3 to 7 days (based on age) in under 30 minutes
- Lift somewhat heavier weights for four to six repetitions with ... No additional sets
- Lift in slow motion to eliminate injury
- Increases calorie burning 24/7/365
- Trains 4 types of muscle fiber rather than one
- Improves bone density without drugs
- Get a cardio workout doing Slow-Motion
- Improves circulation, blood sugar & pressure, cholesterol, and triglycerides
- Muscles for the curves men adore
- Gain physical strength
- Reverse osteoporosis after menopause
- Plastic surgery can never equal the results
- Get sexy and lift with the men ... They'll think it's HOT!
- Defined bigger muscles and overall athletic appearance
- Muscular arms and legs, broad shoulders, V-shaped chiseled torso, and 6-pack abs.
- Let those muscles show ... Women adore ... Other men envy!